Final Blog!!!!!!! 5/25/19

This year was the…BEST YEAR EVER! In science at least ;). ┬áMy favorite lab we did was figuring out who wrote the “sporking cat” note. What I liked about it was how you could see the colored ink move from the reaction. My least favorite lab was… none I liked them all! The most interesting topic was the ocean and how it is suffering, not that suffering is fun or anything but what is really happening in the word. It was really interesting to watch some videos on the ocean to get a better under standing. I also really liked the biomes. I liked to learn about different places and biomes to know that there is more then just city a country. there is a whole other world like the dessert, rainforest and a whole ocean!

I wish we spent more time on owl pellets just because there is still a lot I don’t know about owl pellets. How do they form? How long do they take to form? What is an owl pellet? Is an owl the only bird that has pellets? I also wish we spent more time on plankton! We did spend a lot of time on it but I thought it was so fascinating! I thought it was so cool how you can’t even see them but then how do they eat? I also wished we spent more time on elements but we also spent a lot of time on them this year. I wish we learn a lot more then 11 elements but 11 is a lot. I wish we learned about animals and there origins, that sounds crazy but cool! Science helped me out with learning what is pretty on the out side is ugly on the out side. Like invasive species. Look Out!

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED ALL MY BLOGS!
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

One thought on “Final Blog!!!!!!! 5/25/19

1. I love this blog Caroline and it seems like you enjoyed science and learned a lot. We can certainly go over more about owl pellets in the fall and the other things you mentioned you wish we had studied more. There is so much to learn in science!!! Have a great summer!